• Preparation and submission of Self-Employed Accounts.
• Providing advice on whether it would be beneficial to produce your accounts on the cash basis as per the Finance Act 2013.
• Preparation and Submission of your SA100 to HMRC.
• Preparation and Submission of Company Accounts fully compliant with Companies Act 2006 and UK GAAP
• Preparation and Submission of CT600.
• Preparation and Submission of Confirmation Statement to Companies House.
We can offer payroll services from Annual payroll schemes to pay Directors to monthly payroll schemes to pay employees. Services Include:
• Administration of PAYE, National Insurance and Statutory Pay.
• Provide Computer Generated Payslips.
• Provide Summary Reports and Analysis of staff costs.
• Completion of Statutory Forms.
• Deal with HMRC Employer Compliance inspections
• Help set-up a functional record keeping and bookkeeping systems. Whether its accounting software or a taliored spreadsheet.
• Alternatively we can manage your bookkeeping obligations for you, allowing you to concentrate on strategic decisions and growing your business
We can help with:
• Improvements in profitability
• Improvements in efficiency
• Improvements in financial controls
• Cash-Flow Management
• Management Accounts -provide helpful financial information and management accounts to aid with effective decision making.
Preparation and Submission of Confirmation Statments to Companies House Changes in:
• Company Offices
• Registered Office
• Persons of Significant Control
• Share Capital
• Share Transfers
• Assistance with VAT Registration.
• Providing advice on whether the Flat Rate Scheme or Annual schemes are beneficial to your individual circumstances.
• Advice on VAT administration and planning,
including help with VAT control and reconciliation.
• Preparing and submitting your VAT returns on your behalf.
• Improvements in profitability.
• Maximise use of all available annual allowances and tax reliefs.
• Maximise all available tax deductions
• Cars/Vans - Should you purchase or lease?
• Cash Basis or Earnings basis - what is right for your individual circumstances?